The New Mojo Yak gives kayak anglers a high-powered, custom tool with legendary St. Croix quality. To best describe Mojo Yak is to begin with its kayak-specific characteristics, each included to improve fishability or thwart the common challenges of operating in such tight, sometimes unforgiving quarters. Unforgiving? Yes. Other than the comfort of your seat, every other square inch of a kayak is as hard as a rock. And somewhere out there is a graveyard of busted guides and rings. To that cause, Mojo Yak features Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames. Durability and castability are served. The rod's handle was crafted with equal scrutiny. To build the best handle for the job, St. Croix collaborated with Winn, utilizing the company's superior polymer grip technology. Super tacky, shock absorbent and comfortable, the patented material provides a sure-grip even when wet or cold. And operating at water's edge, a kayaker's hands are seldom bone dry.
• Premium quality SCII graphite.
• Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) mandrel technology.
• Custom Winn split-grip handle.
• 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
• Designed and built for passionate kayak anglers.
• Discounts and/or coupons do not apply to this item
MH / Fast
|MYS70MHF - 7'0"