The Adventure Medical Kit Hiker is built for weekend warriors and is a must-have companion when you and a friend hit the trail for a day or two keeping you equipped with carefully-selected supplies tailored to meet any basic first aid needs you might experience along the way. The Hiker is as comprehensive as it is compact: blisters, stomach aches, sprains and wounds won't slow you down for long when you have the lightweight Hiker with you. The Hiker Kit includes a condensed guide to Wilderness Medicine by Eric A. Weiss, M.D., an Easy Care First Aid System, Find it fast external kit map to locate items quickly, semi-transparent and secure pockets, trapezoidal bag for added room, supplies to stop bleeding fast, pain and illness remedies, hospital-quality tools, wound care supplies and blister management tools. The Hiker Kit is easy to carry along weighing .45 lbs and measuring 6.5" x 3" x 5.5". It will treat up to 2 people for a trip duration of 1 - 2 days.
• Comprehensive and compact medical kit to treat all your basic first aid needs
• Includes a condensed guide to Wilderness Medicine by Eric A. Weiss, M.D.
• Pain and illness remedies and hospital-grade tools
• Lightweight at .45 lbs and measures 6.5" x 3" x 5.5"
• Treats up to 2 people on a 1-2 day trip
6.5 in / 16.51 cm
3 in / 7.62 cm
5.5 in / 13.97 cm
0.45 oz / 12.76 g