The Werner Flow 95 Adjustable Shaft Stand Up Paddle has an extremely light, buoyant feel for effortless forward strokes. It is a versatile use paddle that is at home surfing, touring, or paddling down the river. The long, slender shape of the Flow blade has a gentle catch for less fatigue while paddling. The two-piece adjustable carbon blend shaft has a 10 degree blade offset to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase of the stroke.
• Mid-size, elongated blade has a gentle catch for high cadence paddling
• Improved straight ahead efficiency
• ABS Palm-style grip for a good fit and controlled strokes
• 10 degree blade and shaft offset for more during your stroke
• 2 piece adjustable carbon shaft
M: 19 in x 7.25 in / 48.2 cm x 18.4 cm
26.5 oz / 751.26 g
|74" - 81.5"
FL95 2 F13 A74 1002