The Advanced Elements BackBone is a bow-to-stern frame for the Advanced Elements Advanced Frame inflatable kayak. It enhances both rigidity and tracking performance. The BackBone is designed to be positioned under the inflatable floor and installed prior to inflation of your kayak. Made of high strength anodized aluminum alloy and impact resistant plastic for durable and light weight performance.
• AF1 Backbone works specifically with the Advanced Frame Solo Inflatable Kayak #AE1012
• Enhances rigidity and tracking performance
• Fits under the inflatable floor
• Strong aluminum alloy and impact resistant plastic for durable light-weight performance
• See video for installation instructions