The Immersion Research Double D has ergonomically cut pants and the jacket is articulated for a paddling position.
Customer Rating: 3.0 of 5
Write a Review
I received this drysuit one day before my grand canyon trip in
November and wore it for 20 days straight.
- The fabric booties are durable, fit well in boating shoes and the extra
coating on the bottom of botties is appreciated.
- The TIZIP zippers fit well beneath a PFD and are easy to clean sand
- The backentry system makes the entry and exit into the drysuit a
little more difficult, but opening and closing the zipper can easily be
done by one person. With the rear zipper, the drysuit fits well beneath
a pfd and does not bunch up.
- The inside elastic waist does a great job keeping the drysuit in place
- The knees and butt could benefit from extra reinforcement. I had to
acquaseal numerous holes in these areas throughout the trip which I
was disappointed about. Rowing a raft and while SUPing, these 2 areas
see a lot more use than when in a kayak. Other trip members with
Kokatat drysuits with reinforced knees and butts did not have any
Call Customer Service:888-828-3828
Mon - Fri 8am-6pm CST
Sat - Sun 10am-5pm CST