*Please Note: Both colors and patterns are for general reference only. Colors may vary from computer to computer.
Please enter your email address to have your password emailed to you. Should you not know your email address please contact us
at 888-828-3828 (We are not able to help with passwords as we cannot retrieve them).
Don't worry if you don't have a photo to share right now?
You can come back anytime and add your photo in the Customer Photos section.
Something Unexpected Occurred...
Customer Rating: 3.0 of 5
I received this drysuit one day before my grand canyon trip in
November and wore it for 20 days straight.
- The fabric booties are durable, fit well in boating shoes and the extra
coating on the bottom of botties is appreciated.
- The TIZIP zippers fit well beneath a PFD and are easy to clean sand
- The backentry system makes the entry and exit into the drysuit a
little more difficult, but opening and closing the zipper can easily be
done by one person. With the rear zipper, the drysuit fits well beneath
a pfd and does not bunch up.
- The inside elastic waist does a great job keeping the drysuit in place
- The knees and butt could benefit from extra reinforcement. I had to
acquaseal numerous holes in these areas throughout the trip which I
was disappointed about. Rowing a raft and while SUPing, these 2 areas
see a lot more use than when in a kayak. Other trip members with
Kokatat drysuits with reinforced knees and butts did not have any
Can't find what you're looking for? Call 888-828-3828 or