The Gear Air Outdoor Sewing Kit performs high quality surgery on your tents, jackets, sleeping bags, and packs either at home or in the field. Rips, tears, punctures or failed seams can turn you into a go-homer. The Gear Aid Outdoor Sewing kit is ideal for individuals and small groups. It is light weight and comes with instructions and a gear repair manual. A hole in your jacket or sleeping bag doesn't let the insulation do its job. This Outdoor Sewing Kit comes with everything you need to get your gear out of intensive care with high quality threads and needles to repair all sorts of fabrics, and a seam ripper to open seams cleanly, something no multi-tool can accomplish. Cleverly contained in twist-tube case for field use.
• Compact outdoor sewing kit
• Includes high-quality needles and thread
• Repairs ripped clothing and tears in outdoor gear
• Packaged in lightweight twist-tube for in-field use
• Seam Ripper and thimble plus Repair Instructions
0.5 oz / 14.17 g