The Harken Bullet Cheek Block works well for control lines up to 5/16 in. and can handle a 300 lb working load. This low-friction Bullet block leads control lines aft but yet are compact and lightweight, with fast trim and release under high or low loads. The Harken Bullet Cheek Blocks use roller bearings to carry higher loads and feature Hardkote-anodized Teflon impregnated aluminum sheaves for strength and corrosion resistance.
• Maximum working load of 300 lbs., breaking load of 2000 lbs
• Hole spacing is 2 1/16 in.
• Maximum line diameter is 5/16 in.
• Stainless steel sideplates for strength
• Features Hardkote-anodized Teflon impregnated aluminum sheaves