Fill out the form below. Please be sure to include the URL where you found the lower priced item as well as any other information in the notes.
When finished filling out the form, click "Continue". You will be returned to the product page with the price of the item matched.
Checkout as you normally would. Once your order is placed our Customer Relations team will review your order and contact you if necessary.
The Fine Print:
We reserve the right to validate all price matches. Total price matched is the absolute total including shipping. Clearance product is excluded.
No promotions can be combined with any price matched item. This offer/guarantee may stop at any time without notice.
*Please Note: Both colors and patterns are for general reference only. Colors may vary from computer to computer.
Please enter your email address to have your password emailed to you. Should you not know your email address please contact us
at 888-828-3828 (We are not able to help with passwords as we cannot retrieve them).
Don't worry if you don't have a photo to share right now?
You can come back anytime and add your photo in the Customer Photos section.
Something Unexpected Occurred...
Customer Rating: 4.0 of 5
purchased my cooler from ACK fast shipping great price. I am however a bit disappointed with the performance of this cooler. I purchased this cooler for my boat to replace an old igloo with the igloo I was spending about $20 a week on ice. after reading reviews and researching other coolers I chose this one. Figuring if I could keep the contents cold with half the ice I used in the old cooler (same size) It was worth it. I iced the cooler 25 pounds of ice loaded full with bottles of beer, wine coolers etc. 3 days later ice was gone. So now everything was chilled I restocked the cooler with ice again 25 pound it has been 3 days and again ice is gone. I do not notice any difference from the igloo other than its nicer looking.
Peter Burgess PhD
* Fifty dollars less than the comparable size Yeti on ACK.
* Virtually the same functional quality.
1) I usually buy top-of-the-line products because I don't like being suckered into buying inferior crap under the illusion that I'm getting more value. However, after learning what I could on-
line re: the posted specs, I don't think the Yeti is substantially superior to the Engel.
2) Although the Engel's lid tie down clamps are not as robust (for example, they probably won't last if you use them to compress the cooler's contents), I prefer their flat profile; and unless you plan on routinely physically stressing your cooler, this shouldn't be a problem.
3) I used this cooler to haul 40 - 1 lb. packages of frozen lamb 5 hours in the back of my truck with an outside temperature of 60 degrees. The lamb only took up about 25% of the interior space. For a test, I parked it in front of my upright freezer and waited three days - the lamb was still granite-hard.