The GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Backpacker Cookset is amazingly compact and is fully equipped for the needs of 2 gourmet backpackers and can be extended to meet any gourmet camping needs. The GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Backpacker Cookset uses Teflon with Radiance technology which has been tested and approved expressly for campware use. Moreover, the three layer coating was built to survive the toughest conditions and boasts an unprecedented level of scratch and abrasion resistance. It's even safe for use with most metal utensils! The GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Backpacker Cookset is part of the nFORM Crossover System which represents a unique solution of ingenious tableware and cookware items designed to eliminate the guesswork of packing for the outdoors. Thanks to clever details like a strainer integrated into pot lids, a gripper which remains attached to the pans while you cook, real insulated mugs which store compactly, and a truly inspired welded sink which doubles as the stuff sack, the nFORM Crossover System has been designed to answer the needs of true outdoor gourmands.
• Exclusive folding gripper locks to and removes easily to prevent scratching and provided a secure handle
• Unique design compacts for nested storage
• Crushproof, heat resistant strainer lid prevents deformation of your pot/lid works with the pot or the frypan
• Rugged stuff sack holds set and doubles as a sink or wash basin
• Features clever details like a strainer integrated into pot lids
27.9 oz / 790.95 g
8.2 x 8.2 x 5.4 in.
Teflon with Radiance technology