The 1 0z. Gear Aid Seam Grip urethane repair adhesive permanently seals seams and leaks, repairs tears, and patches holes on tents, packs, sleeping pads and rain wear. Long considered the industry standard, Seam Grip was awarded the prestigious Editors' Choice Gold Award from Backpacker Magazine in 2002.Use Seam Grip to repair surfaces or seal seams of natural and synthetic fabrics, waterproof laminates, leather and vinyl. Seam Grip may be used to repair all types of waders and footwear, neoprene, PVC, rubber, and more. Concentrated and waterproof, Seam Grip offers excellent adhesion, long lasting flexibility, superior traction and abrasion resistance, with minimal shrinkage. When cured (dry) Seam Grip is a very thin, clear, elastic urethane rubber.
• For tents, tarps, backpacks, rain wear, & more
• Permanently patches holes and repairs tears
• Washable and unaffected by extreme cold or heat
• 1 oz. tube seals seams on an average 2-person backpacking tent
• Dries clear
• Expedited shipping not available due to size or HazMat