Sawyer Insect Repellent Spray with Picaridin is safer on gear and equipment than DEET plus it gives up to 8 hours of protection. Sawyer uses 20% Picaridin as the active ingredient for this repellent. Picaridin is a promising new insecticide and its effect is similar to DEET, yet it is safer on gear and equipment than DEET. At 20%, this long lasting topical bug spray is effective against mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats, chiggers and fleas. The Sawyer Insect Repellent Spray with Picaridin is virtually odorless and has a mild citrus scent added to it which quickly evaporates away.
• Low odor formula
• Safe for use on gear or equipment
• Lightweight and compact; perfect to put in your pocket, tackle box, or backpack
• Protects against mosquitoes, chiggers, fleas, gnats and ticks
• Field-tested to offer proven effectiveness against bugs for up to 8 hours
• Expedited shipping not available due to size or HazMat