The North Water Sea Tec Rescue Stirrup assists you back into your sea/touring kayak after you have capsized. Essential for paddlers that do not know how to roll, that are tired, or lack the upper body strength to lift themselves onto the deck of the boat. The 14 foot adjustable length provides a wide variety of attachment options for self rescue and assisted rescues. Once attached it creates a step to lift you into the re-entree position.
• Built from high visibility nylon webbing
• Quick Slide adjustment buckle
• Neoprene wrap provides flotation
• Clip attaches it securely to deck lines or PFD
• Quick to roll up and store
14 ft / 4.27 m