Each TEAR-AID Type A repair patch is made from an exceptionally tough, matte finish, abrasion resistant, elastomer that resists puncture and tearing. It is combined with an aggressive adhesive formulated for high bond strength to a variety of surfaces such as canvas, non-oiled leather, rubber, nylon, most plastics, paints, aluminum, stainless steel, fiberglass, polyurethane, polyethylene and polypropylene.
• Made from heavy-duty puncture and and abrasion resistant Elastomer
• Able to be adhered to a variety of surfaces such as canvas, non-oiled leather, plastics and nylon
• Seal holes in tents, sleeping bags, or dry bags - a must have on any camping excursion
• Forms an airtight and watertight seal
• Clear patch is invisible once it's applied
12 in / 30.48 cm
3 in / 7.62 cm