The Hook-N-Line Map F118 Sabine Lake & Calcasieu Lake Fishing Map is a two sided inshore saltwater fishing map showing two coastal bays named Sabine Lake and Calcasieu Lake. Sabine Lake is located on the border between Texas and Louisiana in the vicinity of Beaumont, Orange, and Port Arthur, Texas. Calcasieu Lake is located in Louisiana with Lake Charles at the north end and Cameron at the south end. Both of these bays are favorite fishing destinations for Speckled Trout, Redfish, Flounder, Drum, Triple Tail and Red Snapper. This map offers many out of the way spots that are seldom fished as well as some kayak launch points! The Hook-N-Line Map F118 Sabine Lake & Calcasieu Lake Fishing Map has GPS numbers for fishing spots, marinas, boat ramps, and other locations to help guide you on your next excursion.
• Dozens of well marked fishing spots for both Sabine Lake and Calcasieu Lake
• Shows types of fish caught and the best fishing months of the year
• Shows underwater structure in an easy to read format
• Printed on tear resistant, waterproof paper
• GPS coordinates for fishing locations, boat ramps, and more