A paddle float is an essential piece of safety gear. The NRS Foam Paddle Float secures easily to your paddle blade by sliding the blade into the nylon fabric pocket on the back. A webbing buckle on the front secures the paddle to the float. Your paddle acts as an outrigger support when the other blade is secured to your boat. The NRS Foam Paddle Float is made of bright orange, 400-denier nylon with reflective striping to provide a high level of visibility in low-light conditions. The EPE foam won't absorb water and will stand up to years of abuse.
• Aids in re-entry to your kayak
• Paddle blade slides easily in to the nylon pocket
• Bright orange with reflective tape for visibility in low-light conditions
• EPE foam won't hold water and will stand up to years of abuse
• Measures 18" long by 8.5" wide by 3" thick