The LuminAID Light packs flat, is highly portable, and is water-resistant. Take it with you on your next trip or adventure to light your path ahead! The LuminAID lantern packs flat and inflates to diffuse the light and reduce the glare of the extra bright LEDs. For every 8 small conventional flashlights by volume, you can pack approximately 50 LuminAID Lights. The LuminAID has a Lithium-Polymer Ion battery (similar to your cell phone) that was specifically chosen for its energy storage capacity and quality. The LuminAID can hold a full charge for over 4 months. Before storing for an extended period of time, it is best to make sure the battery is fully charged. We also recommend charging every 1-2 months to keep the battery at optimum condition.
• Charge in sun for 6-7 hours for up to 16 hours of LED light
• Inflate using valve; inflation diffuses light like a lantern and protects eyes from any glare from the LED light source
• Illuminate with power switch once for LOW and twice for HIGH
• Water-resistant and can float
• Holds a full charge for over 4 months
3 oz / 85.05 g
Up to 16 hrs.