The Hook-N-Line Map - F204 Western Delta Area is a detailed two-sided inshore bay and freshwater fishing map that covers the western end of the California Delta. Areas of the California Delta shown include the Carquinez Strait at the east, Mossdale to the south, and up to Walnut Grove at the north end. The map shows, the rivers and sloughs, depth contours, islands, marinas, boat ramps and many well marked fishing locations. Tables have listings for the marinas, boat ramps and various waypoints all with GPS coordinates. Fishing locations are detailed in a chart with GPS coordinates, special notes, and fish species caught for different times of the year.
• Dozens of well marked fishing spots.
• Shows types of fish caught, best fishing months of the year
• Underwater structure in an easy to read format.
• Printed on tear resistant, waterproof paper
• GPS coordinates for fishing locations, boat ramps, and more