The Paulus Technology - The Squid Portable Anchor is the most effective lightweight, portable anchor around. Durable materials, solid construction, and sturdy molded flukes to grip the bottom make the Paulus Technology - The Squid Portable Anchor suitable for craft up to 16'. With no assembly required, it's fast and easy to use. It weights only about 7 oz. when empty, and the patented design allows the anchor to be flipped inside out to become its own compact storage bag. Perfect for canoes, kayaks, rafts and other small or lightweight boats. Once you try it, you'll want one for every watercraft you own.
• Weighs less than 7 oz. empty, and folds to just 12 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches
• The anchor to be turned inside-out when empty, creating its own storage bag
• Injection molded, fiberglass-reinforced flukes provide grip on the bottom
• Mesh bag allows for quick draining and drying
• All materials are compatible for use in marine or fresh water conditions and built to last
8 oz empty / 11 lbs full