When the weather kicks up and the Beufort Scale is rising, grab the Outdoor Research Force 9 Sombrero to shield yourself from driving rain and gusts of biting wind. Using the same waterproof GORE-TEX technology as the award-winning Seattle Sombrero, but built with a rigid brim designed to stay flat in gale conditions, the Force 9 brings an additional layer of rugged protection to wet-weather headwear protection.
• Waterproof/breathable, 3-layer, 70D GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric, seam taped
• Foam-stiffened brim floats
• Rigid front brim stays flat during high winds
• Magnets secure brim to dome
• Moisture-managing tricot lining, rear crown vent