The Advanced Elements Frame System offers a variety of easy access options for Advanced Elements kayaks, as well as many other inflatables and hard-shells. Once installed, add any aftermarket 1 inch rail-mounts and customize any kayak with rod holders, a fish finder, or other equipment. Kit includes the Accessory Frame, 8 mounting grommets for multiple applications, glue, and instructions. Installation surface on kayak deck must be 23 inches wide. Installation requires: knife, scissors, pencil, ruler, scotch tape, duct tape, 4 5x5 sheets of cardboard.
• Mount rod holders, fish finders or cameras with 1 inch rail-mounts
• Installation requires: knife, scissors, pencil, ruler, scotch tape, duct tape, 4 5x5 sheets of cardboard
• Can be installed on any kayak with a deck at least 23 inch wide
• Mounts and accessories pictured not included
• See the What's Inside tab for a listing of all items included