The Hook-N-Line Map F133 Copano Bay Wade Fishing Map is a two-sided saltwater bay map that is devoted to the shallow water fisherman interested in the Copano Bay area in Texas. The map shows a zoomed in, very detailed layout of all the fishing areas. The primary fishing areas detailed are the Copano and St. Charles Bays. These two bays are just a few miles north of the city of Rockport. The waters in this two bay complex have many shallow coves, lakes, marshes, and good hard-bottom wade fishing spots. Shallow water fishing in kayaks and other shallow water boats is very popular in this area of the Texas coast. Many of the places shown on this map have seen very little fishing "pressure" in the past because they were hard to get to and few fishermen knew about them! The Hook-N-Line Map F133 Copano Bay Wade Fishing Map has GPS numbers for fishing spots, waypoints, marinas, boat ramps, and other locations to help guide you on your next excursion.
• Dozens of well marked fishing spots for Copano Bay
• Shows types of fish caught and best fishing months of the year
• Shows underwater structure in an easy to read format
• Printed on tear resistant, waterproof paper
• GPS coordinates for fishing locations, boat ramps, and more