The Columbia Hoodster Mid Outdry Hiking Boots are ideal for aggressive snow-shoeing and fast winter hiking endeavors. The Columbia Hoodster Mid Outdry Hiking Boots provide super lightweight weather-proof support for those who like to move a little faster. The softshell upper features an Outdry waterproof-breathable membrane with protective leather and welded overlays for increased protection over uneven terrain while the trail-specific lug sole grips trails, rocks, roots, snow, and ice with equal tenacity. Weight-reducing Techlite is used in the midsole to provide cushioning and support and a de-coupled heel reduces shock and provides a a secure, comfortable fit. With so much foot-friendly technology in one lightening-fast winter boot, you can say goodbye to hot spots and say hello to new summit speed records with the Columbia Hoodster Mid Outdry Hiking Boots.
• Breathable softshell upper with protective leather and welded overlays for added support and protection
• Compression molded Techlite midsole
• Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound
• Independent heel lug design, rubber gasket, and a de-coupled heel for stability and comfort
• Outdry waterproof-breathable membrane
18.9 oz / 535g