The Hook-N-Line Map F115 Lower Laguna Fishing Map (With GPS) is a inshore two-sided inshore saltwater fishing map of the Laguna Madre from Baffin Bay to the Rio Grande River in Texas. Access to this large fishing area is from west Baffin Bay, Port Mansfield, and Port Isabel. Many of the fishing areas on this map are in remote areas of the Lower Laguna Madre. Because there is less "fishing pressure", the fishing is very good for these remote spots. Another "special" area featured on this map is Baffin Bay. This bay is full of unique worm rocks that hold some of the largest speckled trout in Texas! The Hook-N-Line Map F115 Lower Laguna Fishing Map has GPS numbers for fishing spots, marinas, boat ramps, and other locations to help guide you on your next excursion.
• Dozens of well marked fishing spots for the Lower Laguna Madre
• Shows types of fish caught and best fishing months of the year
• Shows underwater structure in an easy to read format
• Printed on tear resistant, waterproof paper
• GPS coordinates for fishing locations, boat ramps, and more