The Hook-N-Line Map F104 Wade Fishing East Galveston Bay (With GPS) is a two-sided inshore saltwater fishing map for the "wade" fisherman interesting in fishing East Galveston Bay in Texas. This map has many wade fishing spots for the "boatless" fisherman where you can drive and park your car to begin your fishing trip. For the "boatless" fisherman, road access is shown for Trinity Bay, East Bay, Anahuac, Smith Point, Rollover Pass, Bolivar Peninsula and the North Galveston Jetty. There are also many out of the way wade fishing locations accessible only by boat. The map has GPS locations for fishing spots, marinas and boat ramps.
• Dozens of well marked wade fishing spots for the East Galveston Bay area
• Shows types of fish caught and best fishing months of the year
• Shows underwater structure in an easy to read format.
• Printed on tear resistant, waterproof paper
• GPS coordinates for fishing locations, boat ramps, and more