The Hook-N-Line Map F141 Vermillion Bay Area Fishing Map (With GPS) is a two-sided inshore saltwater fishing map of Vermilion Bay, Cote Blanche Bay, Marsh Island and many, many coastal bayous, marshes and small lakes in Louisiana. Map F141 details reefs, shallow water areas and other productive spots. The Hook-N-Line Map F141 Vermillion Bay Area Fishing Map has GPS numbers for fishing spots, marinas, boat ramps, and other locations to help guide you on your next excursion.
• Dozens of well marked fishing spots for the Vermillion Bay area.
• Shows types of fish caught and best fishing months of the year
• Shows underwater structure in an easy to read format
• Printed on tear resistant, waterproof paper
• GPS coordinates for fishing locations, boat ramps, and more