The Stohlquist FreePlay Dry Top is a waterproof, highly breathable play-boating and river-running dry top. It has a unique and comfortable dry-seal at the neck, that has proven to be soft, durable, and is an effective alternative to the latex neck gasket. Water is sealed out at the wrists with thin yet durable latex rubber seals that offer greater UV and tear resistance than traditional latex. Neoprene cuff covers offer backup protection from abrasion, and serve as shields from the effects of the sun. Stretchy neoprene cuffs have Velcro backed neoprene for a full range of adjustment.
• Inner waist tunnel with Gripp-Loc mates with your sprayskit to block water from entering the kayak
• Wide, adjustable outer waistband seals to sprayskirt with Gripp-Loc
• Adjustable neoprene wrist covers
• Women's cut for comfort and mobility
• Arm pocket with YKK zipper
4 Layer Twin Sensor Breathable Fabric