The Harmony SlideTrax Nano Liberator is a transducer deployment arm that flips up and rotates to quickly raise your depth finder transducer up and safely out of your way. Twin anchor/pivot points allow you to fine tune the extension and provide consistent positioning of the transducer arm in use. The Nano Liberator installs and removes in seconds. It's compatible with Wilderness Systems Slidetrax and YakAttack Geartracs as well as many other ¼" tracks. Attaches with a wide range ofquick release hardware including YakAttack Screwballs (sold separately).
• Allows easy deployment and positioning of your transducer
• Two pivot points allow you to fine tune the position
• No need to drill in to your boat or modify the hull
• Compatible with Wilderness Systems SlideTrax and YakAttack Geartrac
• Installs with a wide range of quick release hardware