The Slidetrax crate rails give you additional mounting surfaces on your milk crate. They mount on the top edge of a 13" x 20" crate and the pre-drilled rails provide a surface for mounting tracks, rod holders, or other types of accessories with simple installation. Corner cleats provide easy tie-down points to secure your crate with bungees. The crate rails feature cut-outs in each corner for PVC pipe rod holders or bait jars and a circular inset on each side to securely keep a five gallon bucket upright. Slots are also pre-cut for a minnow net, pliers, fish grips and other tools.
• Attaches to the top of 13" x 20" long milk-crate style bins
• Pre-drilled surface for rod holders, GPS units, or tracks
• Anchor points allow you to easily secure your crate
• Cut-outs allow you to secure a 5 gallon bucket in your crate
• All installation hardware included
20 in / 50.8 cm