The Railblaza NaviLux 360 Degree LED Light is an externally mounted, 1 Cree LED white light that is perfect for kayak, canoes, and SUP's looking to comply with US Coast Guard regulations and ensure their visibility while paddling between dusk and dawn. The Railblaza NaviLux 360 Degree LED Light will fit into any Railblaza mounting base or even the Railblaza TelePole for extra height and thus more visibility. The light is powered by 3 AA batteries, is waterproof in up to 16 feet of water and features a 20 hour battery life while emitting 110 lumens of light. Also included with the NaviLux 360 Degree Light is an easily installed/removed "Directional Shield" to transform the 360 degree light into a focused light displaying only concentrated beams of light in one direction.
• Ideal to use in low to no light conditions so that you are seen while on the water
• Features a 20 hour battery life while emitting 110 lumens of light
• Includes "Direction Shield" for focusing light
• Powered by 3 AA batteries and is waterproof in up to 16 feet of water
• Mounting base not included