The best selling North Face convertible pants, the Paramount Peak Pants, have been updated with larger pocket space and improved durability for prolonged use. Pant legs unzip at knees, morphing into shorts, creating the ultimate transitional hiking pant/short combination. Elastic waistband at back with webbed belt closure. This product contains over 90% bluesign approved fabric, a standard for environmentally responsible production.
• Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon with UPF 50 sun protection
• Side-leg zips for easy on-off; Pant converts to 10 in. short
• Partial elastic waist with belt loops, zip-fly, and belt included
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Two Velcro secure cargo pockets, two back pockets, two hand pockets
17.6 oz / 498.95 g