The Hook-N-Line Maps F112 Choke Canyon Fishing Map (With GPS) is a two-sided freshwater lake map of Choke Canyon Lake in Texas. Choke Canyon is a medium size lake located in the arid cactus country about 50 miles south of San Antonio. and has been a favorite location for many Texas largemouth bass tournaments. Choke Canyon also holds an abundant supply of Crappie, White Bass and Catfish. This map offers many out of the way spots that are seldom fished as well as some kayak launch points! The Hook-N-Line Maps F112 Choke Canyon Fishing Map also has GPS numbers for fishing spots, marinas, boat ramps, and other locations to help guide you on your next excursion.
• Dozens of well marked fishing spots for Choke Canyon Lake
• Shows types of fish caught and best fishing months of the year
• Shows underwater structure in an easy to read format
• Printed on tear resistant, waterproof paper
• GPS coordinates for fishing locations, boat ramps, and more