The Granite Gear Tractor Stowaway packs attaches under your canoe seat with two side-release buckles. Unlike thwart bags, they can be left in your canoe during portages. They are the perfect storage place for items you really want to keep accessible and out of the bilge water. A rigid plastic bottom keeps the bag from sagging when it is heavily loaded, and can be removed to double as a cutting or fillet board. Made of High Tenacity 210 Denier Cordura fabrics, the Tractor Seat model is narrower and deeper, to fit nicely under tractor style seats.
• Attaches to canoe seats using two side-release buckles
• Can be left in the canoe during portages
• Rigid bottom keeps the back from sagging when loaded
• Fits under tractor style seats
• Removable bottom doubles as a filet board
13 L / 800 cm3
210 Denier Cordura Fabric