Slide the NRS Oar Mitts over your oar handles, slip your hands inside, and you can row with cozy hands all day long. When it's time to tie a knot or release a fish, the Oar Mitts stay in place and your warm fingers are ready to go. Finally, a pogie for rowers! Guides, fishermen and anyone else running a raft or driftboat in cold weather will love the Oar Mitt's warmth and functionality. Generous wrist cuffs make it easy to slip hands in and out.
• Unique design stays on your oar to keep hands warm and dry while rowing, leaving your fingers warm and glove-free for any task requiring dexterity
• 5-mm Terraprene neoprene provides outstanding protection from cold, water and wind
• VaporLoft fleece lining repels water and dries instantly to ensure a warm, friendly environment for your paws
• HydroCuff closure seals around your oar shaft to help keep water and cold from entering the mitt
• Glued and blind-stitched seams prevent water entry except when submerged
|Black - One-Size