Be prepared for the trail, and save space in your pack, when you carry The North Face Alpine Hybrid Full Zip Jacket, a highly compressible, fleece mid-layer. Breathable FlashDry panels are strategically placed under the arms and down the sides of this woven jacquard fleece jacket for improved wicking and surface evaporation. Constructed with raglan shoulder seams, and gussets under arms and at sides for improved mobility while wearing a backpack. Laser-cut panels at sides are hipbelt compatible to keep supportive straps from digging into your waist. Flat-locked stitching throughout reduces abrasion for next-to-skin comfort during a long day of hiking. The reverse coil full-length front zipper is low profile.
• Mid-layer component of a modular layering system, with FlashDry back and underarm panels
• Reverse-coil center front zip, zip-closure hand pockets
• Chest pocket with invisible zip closure
• Raglan shoulder seams, and gussets under arms and at sides for improved mobility while wearing a backpack
• Flat-locked stitching for comfort and reduced abrasion
13 oz / 368.54 g