The Teva Tirra was designed specifically for a woman's foot in order to provide unmatched comfort and performance in the water. With its unmistakably feminine strap configuration and multiple adjustment options for a secure fit, the Tirra can tackle any obstacle with ladylike grace, just like you. A patented process produces Teva's most versatile rubber compound that successfully blends high friction and good durability. A non-marking rubber that performs exceptionally well on wet and dry terrain. The heel cup features a blended polyurethane/EVA unit in the that evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed and away from the heel. This energy return actually provides greater spring with each forefoot push-off. An environmentally friendly zinc technology fights the growth of odor causing bacteria and fungus and provides continuous odor control that won't wash off or wear away.
• Blended polyurethane/EVA unit in the heel cup evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed
• Non-marking rubber
• Multiple adjustment options for a secure fit, performs exceptionally well on wet and dry terrain
• Microban Zinc fights the growth of odor causing bacteria and fungus
• Spider Original rubber outsole for uncompromised grip in wet environments
• Discounted pricing for Clearance, Closeout and Discontinued products is limited to stock on hand
Polyester webbing with synthetic underlay