The NRS H2Core Rashguard will become the most versatile layer in your gear bag. The fabric breathes freely, wicks moisture, and protects your skin from abrasions when you're paddling or surfing. A form-fitting cut eliminates excess fabric for comfortable athletic performance. The nylon/spandex blend wicks away moisture so you stay comfortable under any condition. SPF 45+ UV protection guards your skin from the sun's harmful rays. The rashguard features a performance cut to allow unrestricted movement and creates friction-free zones under the arms for comfortable paddling. The silky outside and soft-brushed nylon inner feel great against your skin. Perfect in the summer as a solo layer, or under a drytop or paddle jacket as a base layer in cooler weather.
• Great by itself in hot weather or as a base layer in your cold weather layering system
• Light-weight nylon/spandex blend wicks moisture away and dries quickly, keeping you dry and cool
• UV protection-factor of 50 guards your skin from the sun's harmful rays
• Soft brushed nylon inner
• Performance cut allows unrestricted movement
• Discounted pricing for Clearance, Closeout and Discontinued products is limited to stock on hand