The Stohlquist FreeRYDE Dry Top has a unique and comfortable dry-seal at the neck, that has proven to be soft, durable, and is an effective alternative to the latex neck gasket. The FreeRYDE integrates the ergonomic, 3D full articulation of the Stohlquist FREEdom series drytops for a full motion fit that follows your every move. Water is sealed out at the wrists with thin yet durable latex rubber seals. Neoprene cuff covers offer backup protection from abrasion, and serve as shields from the effects of the sun. They are assembled with Free-FLOW, self-draining edgings to release trapped moisture before it accumulates. Stretchy neoprene cuffs have Velcro backed neoprene for a full range of adjustment.
• Inner waist tunnel with Gripp-Loc blocks water from entering kayak
• Wide, adjustable outer waistband seals to sprayskirt with Gripp-Loc
• The outer waist, has two Velcro adjustments, one at each side
• The outer waistband is wide with a grippy inside surface to minimize shifting
• Neoprene cuff covers offer backup protection from abrasion, and serve as shields from the effects of the sun