Sometimes, the best adventures require a little amphibious action. When your kayak-launching mission takes you over a pile of boulders, up some narrow switchbacks and down through a meadow, you'll be glad that you've got the Columbia Outpost Hybrid 2 underfoot. With wide gauge open mesh overlays, these shoes are prepared to bail water like the ship is going down. In addition to fantastic drainability, the Outpost 2 features Techlite in the midsole to keep things nimble and flexible. Cinch the speed-lacing system and give a quick tug to the adjustable heel strap to lock things down in a heartbeat and if you're truly in a hurry, the collapsible heel lets you slide them right on. The removable footbed is constructed from a single-density EVA for cushioning, and the interior delivers smooth, barefoot-worthy comfort that won't rub or chafe. When terrain gets gnarly, the Omni-Grip rubber sole provides great traction in wet and dry conditions alike.
• Highly drainable net mesh combined with a micro-mesh backing for comfort against the foot
• Anti-odor treatment and removable contoured EVA footbed for cushioning, comfort and support
• Techlite molded midsole for impact protection, non-marking Omni-Grip outsole for wet and dry traction
• Collapsible heel lets you slide them right on
• Discontinued color
• Discounted pricing for Clearance, Closeout and Discontinued products is limited to stock on hand
Mesh upper with non-marking Omni-Grip rubber outsole