The Bark n Boots Polar Trex engineered for winter weather, these boots are designed to provide warmth and traction on snow and ice. Machine Washable. Includes a set of four (4) boots. Bark n Boots are built to secure around the ankle but below the carpal pad. The boot should have room in the paw area, allowing the paw to spread when bearing weight, but not too much room, as this will cause the boot to fall off. A snug fit is generally preferable.
• Vibram Ictrek ice-specific sole with snow gripping lug pattern provides superb winter traction
• Three-layer laminated soft-shell upper is DWR coated and is weather-resistant, wind-resistant, and breathable
• Cam buckle ankle strap and cord loop closure system stays on in snow
• Set of 4 boots
• See Fit Guide tab for proper sizing
• Discounted pricing for Clearance, Closeout and Discontinued products is limited to stock on hand