Sporting a revamped upper and clean design lines, the Columbia Switchback 2 provides low-profile support that looks as good on the street as it does on the singletrack. Columbia's revolutionary new Techlite heel piece moves dense stabilizing elements to the outside (putting softer material directly against your foot) to provide a comfortable, supportive fit. At the midsole, full-length Techlite provides plenty of cushioning and lightweight flex over uneven terrain. Omni-Grip traction on the rubber sole grips rocks, dirt, mud and just about anything else you encounter on off-road adventures. Breathable mesh and a soft material in the flex zones mean superior comfort with great agility and ease of movement. The gusseted tongue keeps out rocks, sticks, and dirt while light, sinewy overlays offer additional protection without adding unnecessary bulk.
• Breathable 3D Techlite upper mesh heel piece for comfort, support and fit
• Full length compression molded Techlite midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort
• Full length Omni-Grip outsole with aggressive lug pattern for added traction
• Gusseted tongue keeps out rocks, sticks, and dirt
• Discounted pricing for Clearance, Closeout and Discontinued products is limited to stock on hand