The Teva Omnium Sport Sandal provides additional coverage for protection, quick-drying materials to keep you comfortable and Teva-tested Spider Rubber to keep you on your feet. This shoe is great for water activities such as canoeing, river rafting, kayaking as well as amphibious hiking. The Teva Omnium features Spider Rubber on the sole. A patented process produces Teva's most versatile rubber compound that successfully blends high friction and good durability. Spider Rubber is a non-marking rubber that performs exceptionally well on wet and dry terrain. A blended polyurethane/EVA unit in the heel cup, called Shoc Pad, that evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed and away from the heel. This energy return actually provides greater spring with each forefoot push-off. The Omnium also featuress Microban Zinc, an environmentally friendly zinc technology that fights the growth of odor causing bacteria and fungus. Built in anti-microbial product protection provides continuous odor control that won't wash off or wear away.
• Blended polyurethane/EVA unit in the heel cup evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed
• Non-marking rubber that performs exceptionally well on wet and dry terrain
• Quick drying
• Microban Zinc fights the growth of odor causing bacteria and fungus
• Non-marking rubber sole performs exceptionally well on wet and dry terrain
• Discounted pricing for Clearance, Closeout and Discontinued products is limited to stock on hand
Mesh upper with non-marking Spider Rubber outsole