The Teva Churn is a multi-sport shoe that specializes in getting wet. Its mesh upper is extremely breathable and quick-drying, making it the perfect shoe for those hot summer days when all you want to do is plunge into the water. Back in camp, you can take advantage of the Churn's fold down heel Shoc Pad when you just feel like slipping into your shoes. If you're only gonna take one pair of shoes on a trip, you won't go wrong with the Churn (unless you're going to a black tie gala...but even then you might be able to pull it off). The Teva Churn features Spider Rubber on the sole. A patented process produces Teva's most versatile rubber compound that successfully blends high friction and good durability. Spider Rubber is a non-marking rubber that performs exceptionally well on wet and dry terrain.
• Blended polyurethane/EVA unit in the heel cup evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed
• Non-marking rubber that performs exceptionally well on wet and dry terrain
• Fold down heel with Shoc Pad so the shoe can be slipped into
• Extremely breathable mesh upper, Quick drying
• Discounted pricing for Clearance, Closeout and Discontinued products is limited to stock on hand
8 oz / 226.8 g
Mesh upper with non-marking Spider Rubber outsole