The SteriPen Adventurer Opti is the smallest, lightest SteriPEN. The Adventurer Opti uses a revolutionary optical eye to sense the water. The patent-pending technology ensures safe use and provides purification in even the coldest of waters. The new optical sensor doubles as a convenient LED flashlight. It's a great backup light when camping or taking a night-time walk to refill your water bottle. The Flashlight mode is activated by pressing and holding the single button down for 3 seconds. The clear lamp cover focuses the LED light. The Adventurer Opti retail package includes 2 non-rechargeable (disposable) CR123 batteries and a neoprene case with belt loop. Device works with containers with minimum 1.75 in. diameter opening (ie Nalgene wide-mouth bottles).
• Purifies 16 ounces of water in 48 seconds
• Optical sensor doubles as a convenient LED flashlight
• Works with containers with minimum 1.75 in. diameter opening
• Great for camping, hiking, backpacking or travel
• Uses two CR123 batteries (included) good for 100 treatments
3.6 oz / 102.06 g