The NRS H2Core Rashguard will become the most versatile layer in your gear bag. The fabric breathes freely, wicks moisture, and protects your skin from abrasions when you're paddling or surfing. A form-fitting cut eliminates excess fabric for comfortable athletic performance. The nylon/spandex blend wicks away moisture so you stay comfortable under any condition. SPF 45+ UV protection guards your skin from the sun's harmful rays. The rashguard features a performance cut to allow unrestricted movement and creates friction-free zones under the arms for comfortable paddling. The silky outside and soft-brushed nylon inner feel great against your skin. Perfect in the summer as a solo layer, or under a drytop or paddle jacket as a base layer in cooler weather. Closeout style.
• Light-weight nylon/spandex blend wicks moisture away from the body and dries quickly
• Silky outside and soft inside feel great against the skin and protect against abrasion
• Great by itself in hot weather or as a base layer in your cold weather layering system
• UV protection-factor of 45+ guards your skin from the sun’s harmful rays
• Closeout style
• Discounted pricing for Clearance, Closeout and Discontinued products is limited to stock on hand