With Halloween on the horizon, here are 5 unique ways paddlers are celebrating Halloween:
1. Spooky Kayak Decorations, because nothing says scary like a skeleton in a kayak.
2. Dressing Up Like Mr. CanoeHead, this insurance salesman turned super hero is a reference no one will probably get.
3. Paddling a..Pumpkin? It’s a farmer thing.
4. Paddling in Costume, just call him The Super Paddler.
5. Giving out these to Trick-or-Treat-ers. Who cares what it tastes like, it’s wrapper is a canoe.
So what are you doing to incorporate paddling into your holiday? Let us know by commenting below!
If you’re planning on gifting a kayak this year (whether for friend, family member or…ahem, yourself), and you want it to arrive by the 24th, time is running out! Take a look at our Holiday Shipping Schedule and you’ll see that Friday, December 14th, is the last day to order to ensure your kayak gets delivered on time. The schedule also shows shipping cutoffs for non-boat orders as well. Happy Holidays everyone!
For everyone who prefers to get their holiday shopping done early, it’s time to visit the ACK homepage! Why? Well, aside from a little surprise that we think anyone on the look out for a new kayak is sure to like, we’ve just added our 2012 Holiday Buyer’s Guide! This year its loaded with more outdoor gift options than ever, whether you’ll be shopping for a kayaker, canoeist, hiker, paddleboarder, camper, climber – well, you get the point! If you know someone who enjoys the outdoors, they’re sure to enjoy these gift ideas. Come on by, you’ll like what you see!