Costumes Might Help When It Comes to Kayak Fishing
Happy Halloween everyone! I don’t know how you’re planning on spending your day but my guess is that going kayak fishing in full costume isn’t on the agenda. Well, unless you’re a member of team Hook On Yak, that is! Get into the holiday spirit and check out their recent Halloween kayak fishing video:
Hope you have a great day whether you’re celebrating or not! Make sure to check out the post I made earlier this week about ways paddlers are celebrating Halloween and to let us know what you’re doing by commenting below.
With Halloween on the horizon, here are 5 unique ways paddlers are celebrating Halloween:
1. Spooky Kayak Decorations, because nothing says scary like a skeleton in a kayak.
2. Dressing Up Like Mr. CanoeHead, this insurance salesman turned super hero is a reference no one will probably get.
3. Paddling a..Pumpkin? It’s a farmer thing.
4. Paddling in Costume, just call him The Super Paddler.
5. Giving out these to Trick-or-Treat-ers. Who cares what it tastes like, it’s wrapper is a canoe.
So what are you doing to incorporate paddling into your holiday? Let us know by commenting below!