At one point in my life, I was told not to be Facebook friends with my coworkers. Supposedly, it invites all sorts of conflicting professional and personal interests to arise. Well, I didn’t listen to whoever told me that and my reward is gems like this post from ACK Web Developer, Jeremy Arntz, who decided last night to share an annotated photo of his desk. Why? I am not sure. But then again, why does anyone post anything to Facebook? Here was his post:
An annotated photo of my cube/desk at Austin Kayak:
1. Magni Amp and Modi DAC from Shiit Audio
2. Late 2011 Macbook Pro on a mStand Laptop Stand from Rain Design
3. Apple keyboard and mouse
4. A cheap calculator (I use it every day)
5. Misc pens and a pair of scissors
6. Zeiss Pre-Moistened Lens Cloths Wipes (Good for glasses and screens)
7. Hand Sanitizer
8. Facial Tissues (It’s allergy season.)
9. A cheat sheet for ACK’s product image naming convention.
10. Post card for ACK’s Fall 2013 Demo Days
11. A foam core cut out of Wilderness Systems Kayaks Tarpon 140 that is the same color as my Tarpon 160.
12. My race number from the 2013 Colorado River Ramble (It was my first race and I came in second to last in my class, but I had a good time.)
13. A lighting kit from SuperNova Fishing Lights that I need to install on my kayak.
14. Misc junk: a tiny bottle of Rudy’s BBQ sauce, Nuun tabs, Display port to DVI converter, toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, fingerless gloves, and a tape dispenser.
I can’t promise it will still look like this if you decided to come stop by the ACK office to get a up closer look…company owner Peter Messana commented on the post saying “I feel as if I should rearrange your cube this morning”.