With Halloween on the horizon, here are 5 unique ways paddlers are celebrating Halloween:
1. Spooky Kayak Decorations, because nothing says scary like a skeleton in a kayak.
2. Dressing Up Like Mr. CanoeHead, this insurance salesman turned super hero is a reference no one will probably get.
3. Paddling a..Pumpkin? It’s a farmer thing.
4. Paddling in Costume, just call him The Super Paddler.
5. Giving out these to Trick-or-Treat-ers. Who cares what it tastes like, it’s wrapper is a canoe.
So what are you doing to incorporate paddling into your holiday? Let us know by commenting below!
Category: News & Events